Checking your investments
Arriving in a new country brings with it the need to learn fast about your new environment. Learning how to drive, speak and shop locally can be picked up pretty quickly, but what about arranging your finances the best way? A detailed financial review undertaken by the independent and professional advisors of Grether MacGeorge GmbH can help you avoid expensive traps for the unwary.
- Are your tax-efficient investments still tax-efficient, or do they now create a tax liability for you?
- What is the best way to take advantage of your share options?
- Should you pay cash or take a low interest loan from your employer?
- Are your current insurances suitable?
- What about bank accounts… home country, offshore or Swiss?
Reviews undertaken in your home country may have little relevance once you have arrived since the laws governing investments and how they affect your taxes are very different here. It is so easy to make the wrong decision. Reviewing your financial situation soon after you arrive is vital. We can help you do this.
Call us on 061 206 8800 to make an appointment for an Independent Review.